Found in: Religious Israeli communities
'''Ahi'ezer''' is a religious moshav in central Israel. Located near Lod, it falls under the jurisdiction of Lod Valley Regional Council. In 2007 it had a population of 1,400.
The village was founded on 27 June 1950 by immigrants from Al Bayda' in Yemen. It was named for the biblical figure of Ahiezer, who was the chief of the tribe of Dan which previously lived in the area.